MARK●VU No.1 Facial Analysis system
Korea’s New Generation of Facial Analysis Machine
Adopted 4 LED Light Sources
MARK VU identifies any kinds of invisible problems
Origin: South Korea
MARK●VU is a precision-built facial analysis system equipped with advanced optics to compare the pretreatment and clinical results accurately and rapidly by following the procedure and the use of a multispectral light array – Light Emitting Diodes (LED) as the light source. Multi-directional, multi-color LED lights are more realistic than daylight or “white light”, and more comprehensively cover the entire face compared with any flash or single-tube light source, providing consistent and accurate results from the system.
The system adopted multiple LED arrays to provide ultraviolet (UV) and visible light, with an additional three-dimensional (3D) effect to analyze various components in the skin like pigmentation, pores, roughness, wrinkles, and abnormal blood vessels. You will clearly see the changes and comparisons before and after the treatment through the 2D HD monitor instantly and accurately.
MARK●VU Professional Facial Analysis Machine – How it works?
- LED technology adopted for light sources
- High quality precision optics
- Multiwavelength of LED
- Multi-functions of facial analysis
- 4 Types of light sources for facial analysis (UV Light, Polarized Light, General Light & Gloss Light)
- Advanced UV LED light source: In pigmentation, it can accurately identify the active, potential and problematic pigmentation (melanin) by using UV LED and high-quality light filter. Even latent pigmentation (unoxidized melanin) can be identified, particularly useful in the diagnosis and treatment of melasma.
- In Acne Vulgaris: The presence of active P. acnes can be confirmed by identifying endogenous porphyrins to establish the treatment techniques effectively.
MARK●VU Real-time and Accurate Facial Analysis
4 Types of light sources for facial analysis
MARK●VU – Multi-functions of software
MARK●VU – Analysis image
MARK●VU — Comparative analysis image